Modern payment terminals for a modern world
DataMesh payment devices enable better interaction between merchants and their customers, with features such as:
- The latest android-based devices, including payment applications developed and owned by DataMesh and certified by AusPayNet,
- Revolutionary Point of Sale integration featuring product level and SKU data,
- Integration to leading POS systems including Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MPOS) and the latest Oracle Micros Opera and Simphony OPI systems,
- The usual payment types including QR codes, fuel cards, loyalty, transit and major Chinese based payment types.
1st and 2nd level support
DataMesh will provide the following support services:
- Experienced technical support desk based in Chatswood, NSW.
- Supporting clients in Australia and New Zealand, with remote diagnostics and resolution, as well as assisted installation and faulty device replacement processes.
- Level 1 available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Level 2 currently available 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney time.
All terminals enabled by DataMesh are AusPayNet (APN) Certified for use in Australia.
Terminals and Targeting - Freedom to choose
Tap to Pay – any EMV terminal
Smart payment and commerce solution for in-store performance
- High-level performance with a long-lasting battery, up to 6’’ screen, and front and rear cameras.
- Boosted power with best-in-class processor and memory capacity.
- Fresh business opportunities with leading-edge Android apps under Android 10.
- Top-level security with Android & PCI PTS V6 compliancy.
PAX Technology A920
The most beautiful and popular mobile payment terminal
Ergonomics and elegance – The perfect compromise between size and functionality.
Powerful hardware in a stylish design – The revolutionary terminal that started it all. The A920 combines the full features of an Android tablet with a powerful POS payment terminal, all in a sleek and compact design. Fresh business opportunities with leading-edge Android apps under Android 10.
PAX Technology A930
The most powerful mobile Android solution in the PAX portfolio
Big screen. Snappy processor – PAX’s A930 makes full use of Android 7.1 and a Qualcomm Snapdragon high-speed processor to deliver an unprecedented transactional experience on a large, bright 5.5” HD IPS display.
PAX Technology A77
Secure payment acceptance and professional barcode scanner in a stylish, smartphone design
Revolutionary – The combination of imagination and exploration in a masterpiece of design and performance. The A77 fits in the palm of your hand and your business, offering you an experience never seen before in the market. This payment smartphone integrates seamlessly with the needs of your business with an all-day battery life. Boosted power with best-in-class processor and memory capacity.
PAX Technology IM30
Android Smart Unattended-The industry’s latest Android self-service ruggedised terminal
The game changer self-service device – A premium, interactive interface that can be integrated into all kiosks and vending machines. PAX IM30 is designed to increase sales, implement security, and be impervious to environmental damage. It combines all the cool benefits of Android with the robustness of unattended product, so you can generate new revenue streams in any self-service environment.
Software-based PIN entry on consumer devices (SPoC)
Manage and accept payments on your Consumer-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) device (ie mobile phone or tablet), paired with an appropriately certified external Secure Card Reader (SCR).
Contactless payments on consumer devices (CPoC)
Manage and accept contactless payments on your Consumer-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) device (ie mobile phone or tablet) directly using your device’s Near Field Communications (NFC) functionality.
WiseCube – The BBPOS secure card reader for SPoC solutions
BBPOS is a Secure Card Reader (SCR) for contact and contactless EMV transactions, paired with the DataMesh Satellite Application and our back-end secure monitoring system for safe and secure mobile-based card acceptance.