DataMesh offers a suite of payment and data solutions on a cloud-native stack, enhanced by AI and globally compliant. It delivers cost savings and advanced features unattainable with older payment systems.
We do not compete with acquirers. Our solutions are equally relevant for banks, acquirers, and merchants.
- Single supplier enabling all payment capabilities – card present, card not present, settlement and reconciliation, terminal management and unified data analytics
- Support all payment types
- Hardware agnostic
- Acquirer Agnostic
- Globally certified
Acquirers & Processors
DMG provides a full suite of modular tools and payment capabilities as a service without disrupting the merchant acquiring relationship.
- A single solution to drive terminal fleets, eCommerce, settlement and reconciliation, Payment orchestration;
- 99.999% uptime, globally EMV and PCI compliant;
- Cloud native from the ground up;
- Seamless, staged integration into existing legacy payment infrastructure
Merchants & Businesses
We provide merchants with payment solutions and data analytics that enable a 360-degree view of their customer, which extends far beyond the initial transaction.
- A single platform for in-store, online and in-app payments ;
- Any terminal with a single dashboard to view multiple devices;
- Full payment orchestration and interoperability;
- Complete set of micro services where you can choose your own partners;
- Ability to design a personalised customer experience;
- An analytics package that offers rich detail about your customers buying behaviour and actionable insights;
We provide whitelabel Acquiring-as-a-Service a fully modular solution covering the entire value chain from merchant onboarding to terminal software and everything in between.
- Acquiring-as-a-Service directly to our partners, empowering them to enhance their existing capabilities or leverage DataMesh’s industry-specific tools to gain a competitive edge in new market segments.
- We provide Acquiring-as-a-Service on a white-label basis to our partners, giving them the flexibility to seamlessly integrate DMG Capital into their existing solutions or directly offer DataMesh capabilities to their clients
We empower commerce with a customisable range of payment and data products, allowing easy integration into existing acquiring and merchant systems. This is done swiftly, without prolonged lead times or major capital costs.
Datamesh, creating value for our
customers and partners through innovation.
A full suite of cloud-native modules that can be used individually or collectively to maximise value
- Any payment method Scheme cards to crypto, loyalty, proprietary and alts
- Any channel In-store, Online and cross-channel
- Any hardware-type Payment terminal to Mobile devices
- Any value-added services Fraud, tokenisation, 3DS, data insights and integration solutions
Each seamlessly enabled through a single low code integration, point and accessible via a real time self-service merchant portal
SaaS providers handle all aspects of payment processing, including authorising and settling messaging for the acquirer, managing chargeback messaging, and ensuring compliance with payment industry standards and regulations.
Security and Compliance
These services prioritise security and compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and other relevant regulations, reducing the burden on businesses to meet these requirements.
Reporting and Analytics
SaaS providers often offer robust reporting and analytics tools that give businesses insights into their payment transactions, helping them make data-driven decisions and optimise their payment processes.
Meet our seasoned team: industry leaders driving innovation and excellence.
Senior leadership excels in cultivating a thriving fintech, nurturing talent, and prioritising genuine care for clients and partners alike.